We are assisting a premier service provider in hiring passionate IT professionals to join their internal IT team. To cope with their continuous success of business revenue, they are hiring experienced MS.Net professionals to join them.
About the Role
Being part of the Business Information Management Team, you will be responsible for supporting and maintaining the efficient operation of the Compensation System. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage the processes for gathering, maintaining, and auditing all sales incentive/commission input files and data elements;
- Work closely with sales channels and Human Resources Department to reconcile all monthly commission files to ensure commission and sales incentive payments are being properly calculated;
- Perform regular and ad hoc sales/commission reporting for business analysis;
- Support the development and enhancement on Commission System to cope with business needs.
- Holder of Diploma or above in Computer Studies, Information Technology or other relevant discipline;
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in Consumer Sales market with hands on experience on programming using MS Visual Foxpro, Visual Basic, Crystal Report and SQL server;
- Good communication and presentation skills and able to work independently under tight schedule;
- Good business acumen and analytical ability with strong initiative;
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for Programmer position
- Fresh Graduate will be considered
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
MS Visual Foxpro, Visual Basic, Crystal Report and SQL server, analyst programmer, programmer, consumer sales market, business acumen, analytical ability, maintenance, software development, software
Name: Teresa Chan
Telephone: +852 3180 4916