About our Client
Our client is a well-established retailer with an extensive business portfolio in the region. To cope with the continuous business growth, they are seeking for an experienced Network Engineer to join the team.
- Work closely with network and cabling vendors to implement the network upgrade project
- Responsible for the configuration and maintenance of all infrastructure related issues
- Implement and maintain security policy on servers and network equipment
- Assist 3rd party security auditor to conduct security audit, and implement the suggestions accordingly
- Work closely with other IT team members, vendors and contractors to evaluate products, design, recommend and implement the technical architecture of Networking / Telecommunication solutions, such as BYOD, WiFi location based analysis, VPN, IP phone, IP camera, etc.
- Maintain network and system operations, including AD servers, print servers, network switches, routers, firewall, internet connections, WiFi APs, etc.
- Degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related disciplines
- Holder of CCNP, CCNA or equivalent
- At least 3 years of relevant hands-on experience in IT support, system administration and networking in Retail Industry
- Solid experience in Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange Server, DNS and DHCP
- Experience with Huawei network equipment is an advantage
- Independent, self-initiative, well organized, good communication and interpersonal skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
network engineer, networking, network, engineer, cable, cabling, vendor, vendor management, security, security audit, network switches, routers, LAN, WAN, WiFi, firewall, IP Phone, VPN, CCNP, CCNA, CCIE,
Name: Teresa Chan
Telephone: +852 3180 4916