Our client is a prestigious medical device manufacturer known to be a pioneer in the medical industry, they have been named as one of the top 100 companies to work for by the Fortune Magazine. Due to their rapid expansion in Asia, they are now inviting a high caliber to lead their Service team as a Service Engineer.
- Perform on-site technical support such as repairing, installation, testing, troubleshooting, maintenance and service training for diagnostics equipment
- Provide technical training to peers and clients
- Develop customer relationship by resolving customer technical problems and explain any further actions that needs to be taken
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Biomedical/Medical Engineering, Electronic Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years' field servicing experience, ideally with hands-on experience servicing diagnostics devices
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows Server, XP, 2000 and NT installation
- Fundamental knowledge in computer interface and remote diagnostics
- Excellent customer service skills with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Field Service Engineer, Service Engineer, Medical Engineer, Diagnostics, medical device, healthcare, life science
Name: Patsy Cheung
Telephone: +852 3180 4917