Our client is one of the world-leading brands in luxury retail with strong history background who is currently looking for talent for expanding their team and business.
- Boosting the efficiency of store operation, including stock and inventory control and monitoring of merchandise
- Provide the highest quality service to customers and to build up and maintain long-term relationship with them
- Handle customers' complaints and provide recommendation in a professional manner
- Provide customer with professional product knowledge and styling advice
- Work as a team and individually to achieve or exceed monthly and quarterly sales plan
You will need to have
- At least 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in luxury fashion or watches and jewellery retail industry
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Fluent in spoken English, Putonghua and Cantonese
- Sales driven, good team-player and passionate in luxury servicing
- Candidates with solid track record and supervisory experience will be considered as Supervisor / Assistant Store Manager / Store Manager
The company is offering a great career progression and an attractive salary package with guarantee year-end double pay and discretionary bonus. The company culture offers a dynamic work environment.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bruce Leung at +852 3180 4961 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.